We’re Hiring an Account Executive
KAPTIV Marketing is looking for a strong, experienced communicator to join their intimate and busy team in downtown Orlando. The right person will be part of a high energy, passionate team striving for marketing greatness. Our innovative and fast-paced clients will benefit from the applicants strategic vision, killer writing skills and understanding of the digital media landscape, including the various social media platforms. The ideal candidate will also need strong critical thinking and organizational skills in order to integrate into our timeline-centric work environment.
The AE position plays a key role in daily operations and client account activities, needs and services. Generally, the position includes working directly with clients, creating content marketing strategies, writing a variety of products and social media campaign management.
The AE will work directly with the President as well as with clients.
This position requires strong writing and verbal communication skills, very strong organizational and time management skills, as well as a working knowledge of several software programs, social media dynamics and platforms.
The ideal candidate will possess confidence, optimism, patience and the ability to shift priorities to meet client needs.
The Account Executive will:
- Assist in the creation and implementation of content marketing strategy for an assortment of clients in various industries
- Write and edit websites, blogs, social media postings, etc.
- Perform market and SEO keyword research for optimization
- Management of client social media channels
- Monitor blogs, forums and social networks
- Manage social media, website and traditional media monthly reports
- Create newsletters and e-blasts (MailChimp)
- Maintain a project tracker associated with managing status of client activities
- Maintain good client relations through professionalism in all functions
- Perform other duties as requested
- See above
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Very detail-oriented with proven ability to multi-task
- A question asker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Photoshop
- Personal computer required
- Graphic design skills preferred, not required
- Spanish bilingual, a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Minimum two years of experience in communications field is required
- Content marketing strategy development experience preferred
- 30-40 flexible hours, weekly commitment
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings (due to client events)
- Flexible working environment
All applicants should submit cover letter, resume, two writing samples and social media samples to Laura Kern, APR at firstname.lastname@example.org.